The Last Airbender Movie is Now Showing

>> Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Last Airbender Movie is one of the latest movie of 2010. Today, July 2, 2010 the most awaiting movie for all the fans of M. Night Shyamalan and The Last Airbender animated series is finally going to lunch. The Last Airbender Movie is based on the animated television series "Avatar". I am a fan of this animated series and actually I've already finish watched all the episodes of the animated series Avatar and now that it is already in a live action film that will be going to show in all theaters Nationwide I am very excited watch it.

My location is in Roxas City, Philippines so I am sad to say that I can't watch this movie today because the show of the theater here is one week later than the other country. So as an Author of this blog I need the Cooperation of the readers that already watched The Last Airbender Movie to leave a comment in this post as an impression to the movie or How can you relate it to his animated series. Hoping your Cooperation's and Thank You in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Movie Directories

sharedetect invisible Movies & TV Blogs - Blog Rankings Entertainment (Blogs) - TOP.ORG Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs PhilippinesPPN Top 50 Submit to Social Websites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP